Brittney Beckom’s practice is focused on real estate, particularly residential and commercial closings. She represents homeowners, purchasers, sellers, lenders, developers, and investors in a variety of real estate transactions.
Brittney enjoys solving problems and has experience in title review/curative, title litigation, and closings.
Prior to joining Cook & Tolley, Brittney lived in Atlanta and worked at a law firm that handles foreclosures, evictions, title litigation, and REO/residential closings in multiple states.
She received her undergraduate degree (B.S. in Biology) and law degree at the University of Georgia.
Current Employment Position
- Georgia, 2007
- Tennessee, 2015
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Real Property Section of the State Bar of Georgia (Member)
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, 2007
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, 2004
Honors: magna cum laude
- Rubin Lublin, Senior Associate, 2012 – 2018
- Cruser Mitchell, Associate, 2011 – 2012